What's new in our sites for the months of April/May 2007?
-- ---- www.discoverlebanon.com ---- --
After months of work, the new discoverlebanon.com is online! The decision to launch a new site reflects our renewed commitment to providing the best value with a fresh new look, feel, approach and many new sections...:
--1-- Enjoy surfing DiscoverLebanon.com:
- 5 new Tours of Lebanon have been listed: - ...Revolution follows its course... - Sit-in, the Lebanese detainees in Syria - Deir Nourriyeh, the Convent of Light - The Great Al-Omari Mosque - Beach Nature Reserve of Tyre
- New photos of Lebanon are now available in the photo gallery of the site; you can use our photos as well to send E-cards.
- Do you have a Lebanese site? You are welcome to list your site in the new directory of discoverlebanon.com.
- Do you appreciate the Lebanese Cuisine? Visit the section of Lebanese food recipes.
- With the new DiscoverLebanon.com you can Chat with Lebanese and friends.
- Welcome to choose your wallpaper from Lebanon for your computer desktop and feel Lebanon always near your heart...
- Post your opinion in our main Lebanese discussion board.
- Enjoy and hear Lebanon through our live radio stations.
We wish to thanks all the persons who helped
us to complete the site.
-- Special thanks go to Artist Joseph Matar, Priest
Jean de Lalande, Mrs Marina Chemaly for their French editing and Mr
Kenneth Mortimer for editing the English part of the site.
-- Warm thanks goes to Mr. Elie Chaer and Mr. Omar
Chebaro for helping in adjusting the design and re-programming the site.
- We wish to thank as well the following persons for their contributions:
Mr (s) Roy Naufal, Samir Tabet, Mohammed Sleiman. Thanks go also to
Mr Jean-Pierre Matar for taking photographs and for helping us in editing
the photos of the site and to Mr William Matar as owner and director
of the site.
Several interesting new products have
been listed in LebanonPostcard.com:
You can order now from Lebanon a diary
notebook or a phone book embroided on cloth with the national
colors and Cedar emblem.
We present the beautiful book
Man’oushé - Inside the Street Corner Lebanese Bakery
by author Barbara Abdeni Massaad.
A new model of Key-rings
"I love Lebanon" is available; at the same time
you can order the new cotton
face towel "I love Lebanon" that we have added
to the site.
velvety carpet rugs. Each carpet rug has been created with
We present charming
antique tube vintage radios. We own a large selection of
old-time radios, televisions sets and related antique items for collectors.
Oriental handcrafted cloth-and-metal
pendants embroided with the National colors and the map
The new SolSuno
Clock for wall is now available.
Artist and poet Joseph Matar has written a new
poem titled Tuesday,
January 23rd, 2007 in French: Ce
Mardi 23 Janvier 07
A new series of paintings has been added to the
History of a Period" in French: Histoire
New paintings have been added to the section Sacred
Oil paintings by artist painter Joseph Matar
article about artist Joseph Matar has been added.
-- ---- www.onefineart.com ---- --
New artists have been added or updated their profile in OneFineArt.com:
Visit OneFineArt.com to see the new profile of painter Sally Khoury
Visit OneFineArt.com to see the new profile of painter Amine el Bacha
Visit OneFineArt.com to see the update of the profile of painter Joseph Faloughi
Visit OneFineArt.com to see the new profile of past musician Zaki Nassif
Network site www.lebanonart.net
Anti-Spam policy. For
removal , simply send a blank email with the words "Remove"
in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
/Sent to 3351 persons/
Please ensure your unsubscribed email is sent from the address at which
this email was received. Alternatively, if you are sending this unsubscribe
request using a different email address, please ensure that you include
the original address, so that we can identify your record correctly
and action your request.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by Norton anti-virus system (http://www.norton.com).
Release Date: 5/04/2007